A couple of days ago, my friends and I went sledding. It was my first time ever doing it and let me tell you, it was incredibly fun and exhilarating.
The day started off with a late arrival at SCCC which meant that I had one class. Upon arrival to my 10am class though, I found out that the teacher wasn't going to be there :[. Luckily, I found my friend and we chatted it up for a while. In the end, we decided to go over to his house to pick up some games and then visit another friend's house to hang out.
Fast forwarding to the house that we went to, it was pretty funny. The little sister was in the house with her friend making brownies and doing something with candy and strawberries so it was fun to tease them. However, I have to admit, those brownies she made were goood.
After an hour or two of video gaming, we four guys (another friend came) all went sledding. My goodness it was fun. Having never done it before, the sense of experiencing something new gave me a slight case of butterflies, but it was amazing nonetheless. We found a decent hill and the sledding began.
Feeling the rush of the wind on your face and the speed of the sled has got to be the best part about it. Feeling daring too, I also went down backwards and on my belly. I proposed to my friends doing it standing too, but that's just idiocy.
So in the end, I had another brownie at that friend's house and it was the end of the day. Two new games in my backpack, a warm stomach filled with brownies, and a cool memory of my first time sledding. What an awesome day.
you are so formal all the time
ReplyDelete